- RSS Channel Showcase 6333006
- RSS Channel Showcase 4658113
- RSS Channel Showcase 2367463
- RSS Channel Showcase 5355442
Articles on this Page
- 12/07/10--09:12: _Social media consul...
- 01/31/11--19:26: _Social media for ac...
- 09/19/11--10:09: _Insurance social me...
- 09/28/12--08:57: _100 social media sa...
- 04/02/14--08:23: _Pinterest marketing...
- 06/02/14--00:02: _15 engaging Linkedi...
- 09/09/14--06:18: _10 social media sav...
- 11/10/14--07:05: _7 sources of curate...
- 12/02/14--23:20: _How to triple your ...
- 09/14/15--09:17: _Commenting as a soc...
- 07/07/16--08:50: _15 bloggers with (s...
- 08/10/16--08:14: _Part 2 (Tax) – 12 b...
- 09/07/16--10:20: _20 social media sav...
- 10/21/16--03:26: _Part 3 (Insurance) ...
- 03/23/17--10:20: _Part 5 (Real Estate...
- 10/03/17--05:59: _30 social media sav...
- 04/16/18--06:35: _25 finance images r...
- 12/07/10--09:12: Social media consultant – 20 marketers for financial services
- 01/31/11--19:26: Social media for accountants – 20 savvy CPA’s & tax preparers
- 09/19/11--10:09: Insurance social media – 15 savvy agents & brokers
- 06/02/14--00:02: 15 engaging Linkedin group posts on financial services marketing
- 11/10/14--07:05: 7 sources of curated content posted on Linkedin updates
- 12/02/14--23:20: How to triple your content’s social media reach
- 09/14/15--09:17: Commenting as a social media engagement strategy – 10 savvy examples
- 09/07/16--10:20: 20 social media savvy advisors who made Barron’s Top 100 in 2016
- 10/03/17--05:59: 30 social media savvy advisors who made Barron’s Top 100 in 2017
- 04/16/18--06:35: 25 finance images representing key financial advisory keywords
In the same way Google-Yahoo-Bing created demand for expertise in SEO marketing, Facebook-Twitter-Linkedin is creating the need for expertise in social media marketing. Be it getting into social media for the first time, or be it the lack of time – some financial professionals are seeking the help of social media marketers to get discovered […]
Alongside financial planners, CPA and tax accountants deliver key services to manage their customers’ finances. Last September, I presented “20 social media savvy financial advisors.” What about social media for accountants ? CPA’s and tax preparers too are leveraging social media to reach out to clients and prospects. Here’re 20 social media savvy accounting and tax […]
Over the last year, I have presented social media savvy professionals in accounting, financial planning and real estate. Professionals on insurance social media are showing equal savvy. Here’re 15 social media savvy insurance agents & brokers who’re using blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube to build their brands, retain clients and win prospects. Look at […]
According to a Bain & Company report, “early adopters are gaining real economic value from their investments in social media”. As early as 2009, Dell, a retail social media early adopter, reported sales of $6.5M through its Twitter account. In financial services, over the last year, multi-million dollar account wins by social media savvy financial […]
The number of online adults using Pinterest has surpassed that of Twitter, based on a Pew Research Center report published on December 30 2013. And according to Econsultancy (2013) , 28.1% of Pinterest users have annual household income exceeding $100,000. In a short span of a few years, Pinterest has become a visual marketing tool financial services professionals can […]
Enter “marketing for financial services” in Linkedin’s search box and it will return more than 200 Linkedin groups related to the topic. Linkedin groups such as these can offer an easy way to learn, share and discuss financial services marketing with industry peers and marketing professionals. Discussion topics may include marketing strategy, tips, compliance, […]
Previously, this blog had highlighted success stories & statistics of financial planners gaining new clients on Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin. In this post, we identify 10 social media savvy independent advisors who made it to Barron’s recently announced Top 100 Independent Advisors List. Financial advisors on Barron’s Top 100 list are selected based on factors including assets, revenues and quality. On […]
Are you using your Linkedin updates to engage business associates, clients and prospects with curated content? Linkedin’s update feature enables you to share a link to an online article, and your commentary on the article, with people who are connected to you. In addition to becoming a curator of quality content to your network, you […]
Just as prospects can be found in different social groups offline, they can be discovered in different social networks online. As of now, there are about 280 million monthly active users on Twitter, 330 million registered members on Linkedin, and 860 million daily active users on Facebook. On each of these social networks, clients have been won by […]
Effective social media marketing requires regular engagement with clients and prospects. Time-pressed professionals face the challenge of generating engaging content at desired frequencies. To overcome this, one marketing strategy these professionals can adopt is commenting. Thoughtful comments on relevant online articles enable professionals to articulate their unique perspectives on timely topics – within minutes. Professionals can craft comments to articulate […]
Content marketing can help you demonstrate your domain expertise and build relationships with clients and prospects. In a previous post, we listed 30 financial advisory content sites with relevant articles financial advisors can select from, and comment on. By commenting on interesting articles and sharing those commentaries on social media, you can generate useful content […]
This is part 2 of a series of posts identifying “authoritative” bloggers on key terms in financial services. Previously, we identified 15 bloggers with (search engine) authority on key wealth management terms. In this post, we present 12 bloggers who have demonstrated search engine authority on multiple key tax-related terms. In order to ascertain subject […]
Last month, Barron’s released its much awaited list of Top 100 Independent Advisors – selected based on factors including volume of assets overseen by the advisors and their teams, revenues generated for the firms and the quality of the advisors’ practices. Today, we want to recognize 20 social media savvy advisors who made this Barron’s […]
After acknowledging social media savvy advisors who made Barrons Top 100 in our last post, we return to our series of posts identifying “authoritative” bloggers in the financial services ecosystem. By commenting on interesting blog pieces from authoritative bloggers and sharing those commentaries, professionals can generate useful content and engagement online. In this post, we […]
Good content can help showcase expertise in your profession and build relationships with your clients and prospects. Commenting on relevant articles and sharing those commentaries can help create engaging content for your clients and prospects online. In this post, we highlight 15 “authoritative” bloggers on the subject of real estate and mortgage in the final […]
In September, Barron’s published its annual list of Top 100 Independent Advisors – an elite group of advisors selected based on volume and quality of their practices. As with last year, we witnessed an increase in the number of social media savvy advisors who made it to this prestigious list. This year, we identified 30 […]
The use of visual images is an effective way to engage clients and prospects on social media. Today, there are many user friendly online tools such as Canva, Crello, Adobe Spark, Stencil that can be used to create attractive visuals. But to be effective, visuals must not only be appealing but they must also represent […]